Labour and employment questions raise more than legal issues.
With a unique know-how in labour and employment relations within companies, listed or unlisted, French or foreign, of various size, CNB Avocats’ purpose is to accompany its clients by providing a concrete and pragmatic approach.
Our experience includes:
– Disciplinary procedures and labour court litigation;
– Collective bargaining and related disputes;
– Strategic advice on redundancy plans;
– Downsizing, modification of employment contracts and harmonizing collective status;
– Due diligence and coordination of employee and benefits transfer in cross-border transactions;
– Data protection and internal investigations;
– Health, safety, working conditions and white collar litigation;
– Secondment, expatriation and immigration.
CNB Avocats also assists employees facing difficulties whether in the performance of their employment contract or as a result of the termination of their contract.